As Product Owner you will shape our product strategy and roadmap. Together with the founders and the development team you will be responsible for the core of our company – OUR PRODUCT from ideation through development, launch, growth and maintenance.
Let’s look the the requirements in more detail
Creating alignment on vision
- Work with management to ensure a clear alignment of business goals that can be used for prioritizing roadmaps.
- Communicate this with all parties, including stakeholders and development team.
Manage external feedback
- In early stages of customer onboarding, gather requirements and suggest solutions for them (maybe not in the software itself).
- Create and manage acceptance tests that customers can use.
- After deployment, maintain a feedback loop to identify areas of improvement, be it in outward-facing systems, or reduced maintenance or cost internally.
Managing the product backlog
- Generate and manage the list of work to be executed by the development team
- Ensure that the backlog is in alignment with the vision.
- Make the backlog visible and transparent for all parties.
- Look for ways to optimize our approach to development in order to increase effectiveness in reaching our roadmap goals.
- Gather data and over time work to shift decision-making towards trade-offs of scope, budget (or cost of operations), time, and quality.
- Balance that against the calculated benefit of items in the backlog.
- You manage product delivery in an agile environment and guide your team through all sprint activities
- You have gained relevant experience working in Product Management or as Product Owner ideally in an agile and fast-paced environment
- You have a strong sense of commitment and ownership and you know how to prioritise tasks in an analytical manner
- You know how to translate business requirements and get your team excited for these
- You can work independently and you are not afraid to try out new ideas
- You are fluent in English and preferably also know (some) German
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation
Receeve is a well funded (€4m Seed Round February, 2020), FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting determined individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt the debt servicing industry and take it in a new direction by driving resolutive dialogue between our clients and their customers. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on technology versus manual processes. We help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary.
We’re looking for interns to help develop and grow our business.