Receeve is a venture financed, digital debt servicing start-up based in Hamburg. We are currently building a team of like-minded and determined individuals, all looking to put their dent on the world and in the FinTech sector. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt the debt servicing industry and take it in a new direction. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on technology versus manual labor. These processes as well as regulatory aspects need to be baked into the code, driving effectiveness and transparency. We help our clients put their customers first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who run up escalators and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and wield the pencil as well as the eraser. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary.
We are looking for high quality support to develop and grow our business as a
(Junior) Recruiter (f/m/d)
About the role
- You have the chance to shape the team and culture of a fast growing startup
- You will be responsible for the sourcing, recruiting and selection process including on- and offboarding and the continual improvement of this process
- You don’t simply rely on agencies, searching job boards or a database to find candidates. You know your way around different sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc) and like to discover new approaches
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between outstanding and average candidates
- You’ve got a real interest in staying in the know with technology and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can to further grow our business
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in working together: We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other and share best practices to make the entire organization stronger
- You already have some work experience, preferably in startups or a similar high-growth environment
- You have strong communication skills in English and German, love working with people and are good at building rapport with employees
- You are comfortable using digital tools to run the HR organisation (e.g. Personio)
- You’re organized, self-driven, goal oriented and have a “get stuff done” attitude
- You are a creative and innovative thinker but like to have fun, are easy to get along with and are comfortable driving team-building events and activities
With us you will have…
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg (Hafencity)
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes
- A high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and home office as an option
As Product Owner you will shape our product strategy and roadmap. Together with the founders and the development team you will be responsible for the core of our company – OUR PRODUCT from ideation through development, launch, growth and maintenance.
Let’s look the the requirements in more detail
Creating alignment on vision
- Work with management to ensure a clear alignment of business goals that can be used for prioritizing roadmaps.
- Communicate this with all parties, including stakeholders and development team.
Manage external feedback
- In early stages of customer onboarding, gather requirements and suggest solutions for them (maybe not in the software itself).
- Create and manage acceptance tests that customers can use.
- After deployment, maintain a feedback loop to identify areas of improvement, be it in outward-facing systems, or reduced maintenance or cost internally.
Managing the product backlog
- Generate and manage the list of work to be executed by the development team
- Ensure that the backlog is in alignment with the vision.
- Make the backlog visible and transparent for all parties.
- Look for ways to optimize our approach to development in order to increase effectiveness in reaching our roadmap goals.
- Gather data and over time work to shift decision-making towards trade-offs of scope, budget (or cost of operations), time, and quality.
- Balance that against the calculated benefit of items in the backlog.
- You manage product delivery in an agile environment and guide your team through all sprint activities
- You have gained relevant experience working in Product Management or as Product Owner ideally in an agile and fast-paced environment
- You have a strong sense of commitment and ownership and you know how to prioritise tasks in an analytical manner
- You know how to translate business requirements and get your team excited for these
- You can work independently and you are not afraid to try out new ideas
- You are fluent in English and preferably also know (some) German
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation