re:ceeve is seeking a new Business Development Intern (f/m/d) to join our growing team. You will be working directly with senior management and have immense opportunity to learn and grow as a professional.
re:ceeve is a well funded FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt credit lifecycle management and take it in a new direction by automating obsolete processes using AI and harvesting data to impact the top line. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on software sales versus collection fees. We also help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office
Business Development Intern (f/m/d)
As a business development intern, you’ll assist the sales team directly in market research, partnership development, and winning deals. There are a wide-variety of activities that go into growing a successful business that we want you to contribute towards. During this internship, you’ll learn about all the factors involved in building a successful business from the ground up.
- You help drive lead generation via various outbound activities
- You respond to, engage with and qualify both inbound and outbound leads
- You participate in projects and sales initiatives such as conference preparation and contribute to the success of these projects
- You develop and prepare statistics and presentations for prospective partners
- You systematically collect data as part of market research
- You interface with the marketing department and help support knowledge transfer
- You are a recent graduate or currently in the last semester of your studies with a solid academic record
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment
- You demonstrate deep interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You know your way around GSuite, Keynote, and/or Office365
- You are a team player who is self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
We are at the very beginning in terms of benefits, but here at re:ceeve you’ll
- Have a chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- Work in the heart of Hamburg (Hafencity) in a very international team
- Have a flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- Have a high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment
- Earn competitive salary with an option for full-time employment if you wish