We’re looking for high quality support to develop and grow our business.
Working directly alongside two highly experienced founders, you will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations and will get intimate exposure to how a company is built and a business grown. You’ll assist the founders and managing directors directly in market research, partnership development, recruiting, raising capital and winning deals. There are a wide-variety of activities that go into growing a successful business that we want you involved in. In your role, you’ll learn about all the factors that go into building a successful business from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to develop into a senior management role. We want you to stick around long-term but we also want you to learn enough to go start your own company eventually.
- You support all management aspects of Receeve alongside the two managing partners
- You will participate in projects and sales initiatives such as conference preparation and contribute to their success by being involved in all aspects
- You develop and prepare statistics and presentations for prospective partners and investors
- You systematically collect data for market research
- You take part in sales and investor meetings and are responsible for the follow-up
- You assist a growing team in performing their tasks to the best of their ability and help recruit that team
- You contribute to an ever-adapting set of processes and help define best practices in our business
- You are a recent graduate from one of the top European schools such as EBS, WHU, Insead, etc.
- You have already had a couple of years work experience in a consultancy or bank for example or have worked in a startup
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment as well as independent thinking
- You demonstrate deep interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You know your way around Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote, or G-Suite and are willing to learn how to use the software services we implement at Receeve to drive sales, etc.
- You are a team player who is self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
- You are comfortable learning or already know new software such as Slack, Hubspot, and Asana
- You know where you want your career to go and are looking to work with mentors who are interested in seeing you develop in your career
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- To work in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- A high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary and an opportunity for equity down the road
How to Apply:
Send us your CV and a link to any blogs or content you may publish to email@example.com