In this very critical role you are responsible for developing customer relationships! You ensure that customers are satisfied with our services and improve areas of dissatisfaction in order to reduce the churn rate and help them growth with Receeve. Starting with the onboarding process, you will be the customer’s primary point of contact and will lead implementations, product trainings and much more. To succeed at this, you need to be able to wear many hats: everything from problem-solving, analytical skills, sales, and project management.
Let’s look at some of the job details
- You make sure that accounts are successfully set up and that the customers directly see the value of our product.
- You create and own the entire onboarding process for our customers and make sure that each customer receives a detailed product intro.
- You supervise the go-live and together with our IT team support with the technical implementation.
- You regularly check up on your customers to make sure they are satisfied with the product and ensure that they are updated on new product features.
- Sometimes things did not turn out as expected: You support your customers through the escalation management and find ways to maintain the customer relationship.
- You gather the customer’s feedback and implement this into our product, marketing and sales processes.
In short, your mission will be to make sure that we deliver the best possible service.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics and social sciences, technical business administration or a comparable degree program.
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Success Management / Business Development or Account Management.
- Ideally, you bring along experience in the B2B software environment and the FinTech sector.
- You are able to handle technical and non-technical issues and do your best to make the customer happy.
- You are open-minded, empathetic, and goal-oriented – you get things done!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English, a Nordic language being a bonus.