Senior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
As Senior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d) you’ll be working across the stack of our event-driven platform to solve complex problems. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts to both share and expand your knowledge and skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
- Design and develop end to end (back end and front end), applying craftsmanship such as good Design Patterns, Testing, and considering robustness at scale
- Solve complex problems with solutions that are clear and concise
- Maintain the services, API’s, and front ends
- Provide feedback to Product regarding new features
- Report on status of development work
- Mentor and assist others in the team
To be successful:
- You must understand and use common Design Patterns
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Uses common Design Patterns
You will have stronger chances if you:
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Architecture
- Have handled Big Data
- Worked with Vue, React, or Angular
- Built in AWS infrastructure
- Worked with the Serverless paradigm
- Built in microservices
- Chance to re-shape the future of debt collection in Europe.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Work as part of a very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.