As an Enterprise Sales Director DACH (f/m/d) you will be an individual contributor responsible for acquiring new customers. You work directly with our leadership team and report to the VP Sales. You are expected to work independently and remotely. As part of the global team, we collaborate with our Sales Development Reps, Marketing and Customer Success to provide an end-to-end outstanding, and consistent client experience.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow receeve with us:
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Create and drive revenue within the DACH market.
- Apply our regional go-to-market strategy and develop strategic territory business plan.
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of receeve and our brand.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as account plans for new relationships.
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
- Generate leads from trade shows, virtual, and regional networking events.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales.
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.