In this central and important role you will work closely with our CEO to design our financial processes from ground up and lead the company through its next level of growth. We are at a very early stage. This role goes beyond managing finances. We are looking for someone who is passionate to work in a start-up environment, taking on a leadership role in financial decision making that affects our company. This role will also help drive the fundraising strategy and will be closely connected with investor relations and new investor acquisition.
- You develop and implement strategic and financial processes to meet the business’s short, medium and long term goals and perspectives
- You complete and manage investor relations queries and information requests.
- You will be responsible for all consolidated reporting both internally and externally
- You ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- You evaluate and advise on the impact of long term planning, introducing new strategies and regulatory actions
- You provide financial analysis and financial management support to enable smooth international operations and strategic decision
- You would like to develop into a leadership position, managing and building up the finance and accounting team
- Completed degree in business or economics, ideally with a focus on finance and controlling or similar
- Proven record (+5 years) in a Finance Manager position, preferably in a start-up environment and international team setting
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finances and risk management
- Preferably experience with venture capital investors as well as business angels
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong German and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation