We are looking for a dynamic Front End Developer/Designer who would like to join a fast-moving team.
Job Description/ Why We’re Hiring:
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our core Debt Servicing Platform. The platform has taken queues from other financial services infrastructural platforms and is built upon a next-generation, primarily serverless stack. We don’t need you to have domain knowledge. In fact, inspiration for solving these problems is coming from completely different industries, but we would like you to have experience working with event-driven platforms.
The role is for someone eager to combine the skills of design with programming. Our front end developer will be responsible for creating the client/customer experience, and will have to understand and translate client/customer needs into a functional experience.
The job is located in Hamburg, Germany. We are currently a small, highly-motivated team with experienced founders.
Front End Developer Skills and Expertise:
- Experience user of markup languages like HTML5 and CSS3 to create user friendly web pages.
- Knowledge of best practices to optimize web pages for speed and performance, especially single-page apps.
- Understanding of mobile best practices and mobile user experience.
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to improve usability and experience.
- Experiences user design tools like Sketch, as well as skills in mockups, designs and prototyping.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to get around them.
- Experience in user experiences that are not purely web.
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- To work in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders
- A high degree of learning and ownership in dynamic
- As we grow, we will have more benefits, but right now it’s about being in at the first days to truly architect and build a next-generation platform
How to Apply:
Send us your CV, Github or other links to repositories to email@example.com