Receeve is a well funded (€4m Seed Round February, 2020), FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting determined individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt the debt servicing industry and take it in a new direction by driving resolutive dialogue between our clients and their customers. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on technology versus manual processes. We help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary.
We’re looking for interns to help develop and grow our business.
As a business development intern, you’ll assist the managing directors directly in market research, partnership development, and winning deals. There are a wide-variety of activities that go into growing a successful business that we want you to contribute towards. During this internship, you’ll learn about all the factors involved in building a successful business from the ground up.
- You participate in projects and sales initiatives like conference preparations and contribute to their success
- You develop and prepare statistics and presentations for prospective partners
- You systematically collect data for market research
- You assist a growing team in a variety of other tasks
- You contribute to an ever-adapting set of processes
- You are a recent graduate or current student in your last semester of your studies with a solid record
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment
- You demonstrate deep interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You know your way around MS Office, Keynote, or G-Suite
- You are a team player who is self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- To work in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders
- A high degree of learning and ownership in dynamic