We’re offering an internship in software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our core Debt Servicing Platform. The platform has taken queues from other financial services infrastructural platforms and is built upon a next-generation, primarily serverless stack. We don’t need you to have domain knowledge about the financial industry.
The internship is located in Hamburg, Germany. We are currently a small, highly-motivated team with experienced founders.
- Researching solutions to problems that come up
- Looking for third-party solutions that might solve business needs
- Prototyping integrations into those solutions
- Creating the utilities that support various business functions
- Developing components in the platform
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- To work in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders
- A high degree of learning and ownership in dynamic
- As we grow, we will have more benefits, but right now it’s about being in at the first days