Business Analyst (f/m/d)
re:ceeve is seeking a Business Analyst (f/m/d) to join our growing team.
re:ceeve is a well funded FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt credit lifecycle management and take it in a new direction by automating obsolete processes using AI and harvesting data to impact the top line. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on software sales versus collection fees. We also help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
Business Analyst (f/m/d)
- You will be working directly alongside the highly experienced founders Paul Jozefak and Michael Backes as well as senior management
- You will own and drive projects and sales initiatives, measured by their success
- You will take an active role in shaping the company by involving in a broad set of decision from HR to fund raising
- You propose, develop and prepare materials and presentations for prospective clients, partners and investors
- You actively take part in sales, marketing and investor meetings and you are responsible for follow-up
- You systematically collect data for market research and process feedback from different teams based on their interaction with the market
- You contribute to an ever-adapting set of processes and help define best practices in our business
- You enjoy being part of a team, like taking ownership and believe in working together: We’re a small but fast-growing team. Everyone pulls together and shares learnings to make the entire organization stronger
This role allows you to develop into a management role. We want you to stick around long-term but we also want you to learn enough to go start your own company if you choose. We want you to be excited about working in a startup and seek individuals who see their careers in this segment.
- You already have a couple of years of work experience, preferably in startups or a similar high-growth environment
- You have done sales or worked in business development in some capacity
- You show a high level of motivation as well as commitment and have a “get things done” attitude
- You are a team player who is independent and enjoys goal-oriented work
- You know where you want your career to go and are looking to work with mentors who are interested in seeing you develop in your career
- You have worked in close proximity with enterprise leadership and also have some hands on experience on the day to day activities of Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams
- You feel confident challenging the CEO and other stakeholders
- You demonstrate deep interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- You know your way around MS Office, Keynote, or G-Suite and are willing to learn how to use the software services we implement at re:ceeve to drive sales, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
With us you will have:
- A chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle in Europe
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg (Hafencity)
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- An opportunity to shape your role based on your interests and abilities
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes
- A high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary and opportunity for future equity options
- Flexible working hours (we don’t do 9-to-5)
- Distributed team with ability to work from home as well as from the office
Does this sound like you? Then let’s talk!