Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
As a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) you report to our VP Sales. You have the chance to work independently and develop creative strategies for growing our business as well as the implementation of it. You clearly communicate performance and underlie it with the respective material showing metrics. You know how to find new partnerships, new business opportunities, enter new markets and market segments and take our business to the next level. You play the role of the connector, connecting the right people together and driving a deal through to completion. You understand when you have to pursue opportunities and invest the time to get new partnerships and when you have to give up and say “no”. You lift up receeve’s business so that we can achieve our goals by determining which companies are able to help receeve grow.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow receeve with us:
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of receeve and our brand. Therefore you develop creative ways to generate leads from different opportunities.
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to achieve business goals and implement policies that support the expansion of receeve.
- You guide objectives in a long-term business plan and bring new initiatives to meet receeve’s needs and requirements. Furthermore, you assure marketing strategies are adopted and give your input.
- You drive sales and client-relationship management ensuring a professional collaboration among partners, also handling contractual matters.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- You calculate the customer base and make plans to increase it by making contingencies for expansion plans, and preparing to take the initiative when the plans are due.
- You develop sales materials, create and implement sales processes and help to strategically steer the direction of the company and position the product from a sales perspective. You investigate expected challenges and research ways to mitigate risk and keep the senior management updated on your progress here.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Business Development in SaaS.
- You are experienced in selling complex solutions to enterprise clients with long sales cycles and larger ticket sizes (> €100k per annum).
- You are familiar with consultative selling and helping clients is your major goal when selling.
- You are creative and accustomed to finding ways and solutions for new partnerships, business opportunities, markets and market segments.
- You are tech savvy and can quickly learn about and develop deep expertise in the product receeve is selling.
- You are a team player and know how to collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Product, Marketing and Account Management to achieve business goals.
- You are used to interacting with C-Level client stakeholders .
- You have a winning personality and excellent networking and communication skills.
- You are business-fluent in English and further languages like Spanish or French are a big plus.
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.