Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
re:ceeve is disrupting the collections industry. We like to compare re:ceeve’s model to Tesla. If you see a Tesla on the road you’ll see 4 wheels, 4 doors and a steering wheel, but if you get in and step on the gas you know you’re driving the future. You don’t see that it is built differently but once you use it, you feel the innovation.
The re:ceeve platform does the same for collections. Key functionality our clients expect is built in, fully automated, digital, and can be completely autonomous – and it does this for early stage collections as well for the assignment and discharge of debt – all in one platform.
One platform for everything from building strategy to building the workflows, integrations and communication messages aggregates the strategy and execution functions. We minimize not only time to recover but also improve performance due to the ability to build, test and execute recursive strategies simultaneously on the platform.
You do not need an IT department to implement or update the platform and employees at our clients love the flexibility and simplicity it offers. Ultimately, you get a one-stop, future-proof solution to remedy all your needs in your collections value chain at a significantly better price point delivering almost immediate ROI.
We have recently closed our third round of venture capital and have an aggressive growth plan through 2021 and 2022. We are going after a massive market defined by outdated processes and players. Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities and retail segments. We are headquartered in Hamburg but are working fully remote and are looking to hire the best people for our team.
As a Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
you work directly with our founder and CEO Paul and report ultimately to the Head of Business Development. You have the chance to work independently and develop creative strategies for growing our business as well as the implementation of it. You clearly communicate performance and underlie it with the respective material showing metrics. You know how to find new partnerships, new business opportunities, markets and market segments and take our business to the next level. You play the role of the connector, connecting the right people together and driving a deal through to completion. You understand when you have to pursue opportunities and invest the time to get new partnerships and when you have to give up and say “no”. You lift up re:ceeve’s business so that we can achieve our goals by determining which companies are able to help re:ceeve grow.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow re:ceeve with us:
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of re:ceeve and our brand. Therefore you develop creative ways to generate leads from different opportunities.
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to achieve business goals and implement policies that support the expansion of re:ceeve.
- You guide objectives in a long-term business plan and bring new initiatives to meet re:ceeve’s needs and requirements. Furthermore, you assure marketing strategies are adopted and give your input.
- You drive sales and client-relationship management ensuring a professional collaboration among partners, also handling contractual matters.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- You calculate the customer base and make plans to increase it by making contingencies for expansion plans, and preparing to take the initiative when the plans are due.
- You develop sales materials, create and implement sales processes and help to strategically steer the direction of the company and position the product from a sales perspective. You investigate expected challenges and research ways to mitigate risk and keep the senior management updated on your progress here.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Business Development in SaaS.
- You are experienced in selling complex solutions to enterprise clients with long sales cycles and larger ticket sizes (> €100k per annum).
- You are familiar with consultative selling and helping clients is your major goal when selling.
- You are creative and accustomed to finding ways and solutions for new partnerships, business opportunities, markets and market segments.
- You are tech savvy and can quickly learn about and develop deep expertise in the product re:ceeve is selling.
- You are a team player and know how to collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Product, Marketing and Account Management to achieve business goals.
- You are used to interacting with C-Level client stakeholders .
- You have a winning personality and excellent networking and communication skills.
- You are business-fluent in English and further languages like Spanish or French are a big plus.
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.