Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
re:ceeve is early in the process of developing the brand, and we are currently seeking a seasoned creative Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to help us bring our mission into visual focus. We are looking for someone who can sell a design concept for business audiences (B2B), is prepared and passionate in review meetings, has the agility to pivot and adapt the design execution as re:ceeve’s strategy evolves, can take directions well, and approaches collaborations with empathy and trust.
- Design creative and enterprise-oriented solutions from concept through production and maintain stakeholder expectations throughout the design process.
- Ideating, creating and maintaining branded assets for re:ceeve through a variety of channels with a focus on digital, and web.
- Work with internal teams to break down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas, comprehensive design strategies for campaigns and initiatives and build the visual assets (website, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, social media,…) to support those ideas with an eye for detail.
- Work with executive leadership to design engaging, insightful, and elegant presentations.
- Work to create on-brand and meaningful visuals to accompany content on a variety of technology, finance and customer experience topics.
- Work with the marketing team to build engaging promotional and social media assets.
- Collaborate with product design to carry the brand into our B2B product.
- Partner with our development agency to bring web design projects to life across digital channels.
- Help monitor the brand, including maintaining the brand guidelines and asset libraries.
- Actively track and manage projects in the design team project queue.
- Network with creative agencies to build out our ecosystem of agency partners to help scale as we grow.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or alike.
- Min. 3 years of experience working as a creative director/graphic designer in an in-house corporate environment with a B2B focus.
- Ideally, you gained at least 2 years of experience in working for a technology company or client.
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Figma, Google Docs, Google Slides, Keynote, and PowerPoint.
- You have knowledge writing HTML/CSS for web design.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently on projects from start to finish.
- You approach all work with an organized and efficient mentality, with an eye for detail.
- You have a link to your portfolio for consideration showing work for enterprise audiences (ideally banks, utilities or telcos).
- You bring a level of excellence to your design, look for new ways to help audiences visualize concepts, and strive to have your designs to tell stories.
- You’re a strong collaborator and effective communicator (English language) across all levels of the organization.
- Video production & editing experience (Adobe Premiere and After Effects or other animation software)
- Illustration or Photography skills
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
- Experience designing for tech startups
- A chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- A high degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.