Office Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking to hire an Office Manager (f/m/d) supporting receeve on all administrative matters. These include assistance in Finance (Accounting), Travel Planning, Supplier and Device Management and Event Management. You’ll work closely with the Founders and Head of Finance.
- You’re in charge of coordinating processes in Travel and Event Management (internal and external events).
- You oversee receeve’s expense management including employee travel, external suppliers and subscription management.
- You support the administrative controlling and (payroll) accounting activities (e.g. creation of payment orders and invoices).
- You demonstrate creative problem-solving in your daily work and conduct administrative research to keep yourself updated about Best Practices.
- You are currently assisting a C-Level Manager in a large organisation.
- Ideally, you gained at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are passionate about supporting and talking to people and well known for your organisational skills.
- You perceive challenges as opportunities to apply your creative problem-solving.
- The use of GSuite, Personio, Datev, Confluence and Asana comes as second nature.
- You have native English communication skills, written and spoken (German is a plus).
- For organisational reasons you should live in a European time zone (maximum 1 hour +/-).
- Chance to be part of a startup team re-shaping the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day role and a remote first work environment.
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.