Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Published: 15. September.2021
As Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you’ll be working in tandem with Marketing, Sales, and the rest of the product team in order to shape the future of the platform we are building. You’ll have an opportunity to craft the story, create positioning, be part of product launches and play a key role in the organisation.
You can work in our office in Hamburg or remote (GMT ± 5).
- Listen to and gather inputs from the market.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Understand and present buyer and market dynamics.
- Enable the sales and marketing teams.
- Crafting compelling positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Develop sales tools that support the selling process including first call decks, solutions briefs, white papers, videos, blogs and webinars.
- Communicate Product features, benefits and how it works to external audience.
- Proactive involvement in sales and marketing activities in order to bring inputs into the Product team.
- Work with various teams to implement strategies.
To be successful:
- You must have strong communication and storytelling skills.
- You must bring attention to detail.
- You must be able to self-organize and work independently.
- You have experience in contact center, customer experience or collections.
- Ideally subject matter expertise in Enterprise B2B-SaaS.
Must-Haves / Requirements:
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Minimum 3 years in a product marketing role.
- Chance to re-shape the future of debt collection.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.