Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
Re:ceeve is looking for a Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) to generate, qualify and expand our business. You will be the initial point of contact and therefore a trusted resource developing relationships with prospects. Together with your team colleagues you identify new potential clients and leads.
You will become an expert in your role, learn how to speak the language of our clients, identify their pain points and make a compelling and relevant outreach to get them interested in learning more.
- Drive re:ceeve’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, LinkedIn, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Develop a strong demo pipeline via phone and email communications.
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting.
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in outbound prospecting / enterprise software sales experience, ideally in Software as a Service.
- You are authentic, have the ability to develop rapport quickly and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environments.
- You have a charming and winning personality and a passion for sales.
- You are able to communicate articulately (English, additional languages are welcome) while maintaining high attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails.
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows.
- You feel at home in sales, prospecting and marketing tools and processes.
- You’re a highly organized person who can handle multiple prospects with ease.
Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes.
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Work as part of a very international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.