Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Demand Generation B2B
After closing our third round of venture capital successfully, we are looking for a seasoned Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Demand Generation B2B to drive lead generation and market awareness. Our fast paced start-up environment requires an outcomes driven and self-organised marketer who has experience in financial services and or FinTech in EMEA and LATAM B2B markets taking the lead on developing and executing localised lead acquisition strategies to grow the pipeline.
This role provides an opportunity to quickly drive outcomes and grow to own a key part of the marketing organization.
- Develop and deliver integrated multichannel marketing campaigns focusing on lead generation, lead acceleration and awareness.
- Develop campaign architecture to utilise engaging content to guide prospects through the stages of the business cycle building intent and interest for the receeve platform.
- Create localization strategies for marketing initiatives to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience (financial institutions, public utilities and telcos) at the regional level.
- Cooperate with the sales and marketing team to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans and strategies to generate demand and support business goals.
- Work with the team to optimize the website to drive target traffic and take prospects through the customer journey with the right content.
- Partner with the product marketing teams to build a repository of local language, persona and market specific content that can be used in multiple channels.
- Manage online company events including webinars and other marketing communication programs.
- Manage relationships with our partner agencies and other service providers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in SaaS or b2b marketing as a Demand Generation Manager or a similar role.
- You’re skilled in marketing to financial service institutions, public utilities and telcos.
- You’re an expert in driving lead generation across multiple channels.
- You master the marketing automation tool HubSpot.
- In your previous roles, you targeted C-Levels and decision makers across finance and operations.
- You’re a creative thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills and hands-on-mentality.
- You’re a self-starter who works efficiently and isn’t afraid to push boundaries.
- You have excellent English and Spanish communication skills (written and verbal).
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.