Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Demand Generation B2B
After closing our third round of venture capital successfully, we are looking for a seasoned Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Demand Generation B2B to drive market awareness and lead generation. Our fast paced start-up environment requires an outcomes driven and self-organised marketer who has experience in financial services and or FinTech in EMEA and LATAM B2B markets and who can take the lead on developing and executing localised lead acquisition strategies and plans to grow the pipeline, awareness and ARR goals.
This role provides an opportunity to quickly drive outcomes and grow to own a key part of the marketing organization.
- Cooperate with the sales leadership and marketing team to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans and strategies to generate demand and support business goals.
- Develop campaign architecture to utilise engaging content to guide prospects through the stages of the business cycle building intent and interest for the receeve platform.
- Partner with the product marketing teams to build a repository of local language, persona and market specific content that can be used in multiple channels.
- Develop and deliver integrated multichannel marketing campaigns focusing on lead generation, lead acceleration and awareness.
- Work with the team to optimize the website to drive target traffic and take prospects through the customer journey with the right content.
- Create localization strategies for marketing initiatives to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- Conduct analysis to continually improve reporting and uncover insights to drive performance improvements.
- Manage online company events including webinars and other marketing communication programs.
- Manage relationships with our partner agencies and other service providers.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in SaaS or b2b marketing as a hands-on-generalist.
- You’re skilled in marketing to financial service institutions, public utilities and telcos.
- In your previous roles, you targeted C-Levels and decision makers across finance and operations.
- You master Martech tools (Google Analytics and Hubspot).
- You’re a creative thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You’re a self-starter who works efficiently and isn’t afraid to push boundaries.
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal). Spanish is a plus.
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.