Solution Consultant (f/m/d)
re:ceeve is looking for a Solution Consultant (f/m/d) to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes, boost response rates and drive value. You are a trusted advisor and can influence everything the client touches in their initial and ongoing experience with us. You guide new clients through the onboarding phase while helping to streamline the process for both clients and re:ceeve. Your responsibilities will evolve around Solution Consulting and acting as a SPOC between parties.
This position interacts with all re:ceeve clients (Buyers & Suppliers) to provide high touch service that respects the relationship of the customers to our company and is a true re:ceeve ambassador helping to grow long-term business relationships.
- You develop contract specifications and Requests for Proposal answers.
- You oversee implementation and solution consulting in onboarding projects including requirement management with international customers.
- You handle the project or sub-project management including tracking and reporting of the projects.
- You gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and share them with the interested teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise and context to the Engineering team to enable them to provide the best possible solutions.
- You help enable and work in Customer Success and Support processes.
- You keep yourself updated and communicate about industry Best Practices, the evolution of our products and platform functionality, methodology, techniques and services to our customers.
- You graduated in Computer Science, Technical Management, Business Management studies or show an equivalent qualification.
- You have advanced experience within midsize and large organisations, ideally as in a sales related position (e.g. Sales Engineer, Sales Manager).
- You are proficient with RFPs (Requests for Proposal) and tender processes.
- You like working in a fast growing and dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- You have an outstanding client and quality oriented attitude.
- You communicate confidently and in an audience-oriented manner with stakeholders, management and team members in English and German language (additional languages are a plus).
- You are confident in your current capabilities and committed to growing and expanding your skillset. You’re on the way up in your career, and ready for the next big challenge at a young FinTech startup.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.