Support Engineer (f/m/d)
As the Support Engineer (f/m/d) you are part of building re:ceeve’s Customer Success team. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. This job offers you diverse development opportunities into Consulting, Product or Engineering.
In your role you build the technical support, guide new clients through the onboarding phase while helping to streamline the process for both customers and re:ceeve. You are a SPOC between parties helping to grow our long-term business relationships. Most importantly, you are responsible for re:ceeve’s customer satisfaction, guaranteeing to deliver the best service possible.
- You structure the processes in technical support and create the link between clients, product and engineering where needed.
- You educate and enable your customers where needed and update them on new product features.
- You identify possibilities for them to use re:ceeve’s product successfully. You also identify opportunities for upselling.
- You are responsible for customer’s service requests and provide the best service possible.
- You build and maintain a digital education journey based on video libraries and product documentation for receeve’s customers to self-educate as much as possible.
- You analyse your customer’s feedback and implement it into our product, marketing and sales processes while working closely with these teams.
- You develop and update Best Practices and templates.
- You successfully completed your studies in Technical Business Administration, Software Engineering or alike.
- You collected at least 2 years of experience in a customer facing and/or service support role such as Customer Success Management, Business Development or Account Management.
- Preferably, you gained experience in Customer Success Management and demonstrate great customer orientation, assertiveness and conflict-solving skills.
- Ideally, you worked in startups or a similar high-growth environment working in a tech-related role.
- You are proficient with Customer Success, Ticket Softwares (Hubspot, Helpscout), AWS, Jira and Confluence.
- You enjoy working in an intercultural team with a flexible mindset and like taking quick decisions.
- You have great English communication skills (written and spoken).
- You have experience with GSuite.
- You are familiar with Financial Services and Collections.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.