Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
As Technical Product Manager (f/m/d) you’ll be working in tandem with Engineering in order to shape the future of the platform we are building. You’ll have an opportunity to shape a broad spectrum of features, work closely with experts to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Attend customer technical meetings to define and drive integrations into our platform
- Solve complex problems with solutions that are clear and concise
- Work closely with UX/UI to deliver user-friendly Product solutions
- Test new features and enhancements before they are available for users
- Gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and share them with the interested teams
- Effectively communicate the Product vision to the technical team
- Keep the end-user needs in mind and and pass them on the Team in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Review technical specifications, architecture and networking plans, and participate in security, scalability and infrastructure activities
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Be responsible for the API, machine learning, AI and developer platforms
To be successful:
- You must have strong communication and storytelling skills
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must bring attention to detail
- You must be execution oriented
- You must be able to self-organize and work independently
Must-Haves / Requirements:
- Engineering background
- Minimum 5 years of developer experience
- Subject matter expertise in Software Architecture
- Chance to re-shape the future of the collection industry.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.