Are you looking to make your first career steps into Sales?
Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Junior Sales Manager (f/m/d) to join our team based in Hamburg or Stockholm.
This is what are day may look like:
- Based in either Hamburg or Stockholm you will support the Management and Founders in any kind of Sales activities (e.g. preparing reports on the potential client base and/or preparing sales documents for the German and Nordic market).
- You are directly involved in sales pitches. You won’t be left to go it alone and will work together with senior management as part of the process.
- You constantly observe as well as analyze the market and initiate new ideas on how to expand our client base.
- We have a lot of highly interesting and challenging projects for you. At Receeve you will have the opportunity to shape the business with your own ideas.
Does this sound challenging to you? Then let’s have a look at the requirements:
- Networking: It’s easy for you to make contacts, even when going in cold.
- Communication: You are able to inspire and convince others.
- Drive: You want to drive projects and bring along the necessary ambition and motivation.
- Passion: You are thrilled to work in Sales and want to develop into a more senior role as we grow.
- Assertiveness: You don’t need to take the easiest path, and challenge the business with your new ideas.
- Multilingualism: English is a must-have, a solid knowledge of German would be desirable and Swedish a bonus!
This is what working at Receeve looks like:
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- An office in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- Flat hierarchy and lots of autonomy and ownership
- 30 days paid vacation
- Free drinks and fruits
- Flexible working hours
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation