As Product Owner you will shape our product strategy and roadmap. Together with the founders and the development team you will be responsible for the core of our company – OUR PRODUCT from ideation through development, launch, growth and maintenance.
Let’s look the the requirements in more detail
Creating alignment on vision
- Work with management to ensure a clear alignment of business goals that can be used for prioritizing roadmaps.
- Communicate this with all parties, including stakeholders and development team.
Manage external feedback
- In early stages of customer onboarding, gather requirements and suggest solutions for them (maybe not in the software itself).
- Create and manage acceptance tests that customers can use.
- After deployment, maintain a feedback loop to identify areas of improvement, be it in outward-facing systems, or reduced maintenance or cost internally.
Managing the product backlog
- Generate and manage the list of work to be executed by the development team
- Ensure that the backlog is in alignment with the vision.
- Make the backlog visible and transparent for all parties.
- Look for ways to optimize our approach to development in order to increase effectiveness in reaching our roadmap goals.
- Gather data and over time work to shift decision-making towards trade-offs of scope, budget (or cost of operations), time, and quality.
- Balance that against the calculated benefit of items in the backlog.
- You manage product delivery in an agile environment and guide your team through all sprint activities
- You have gained relevant experience working in Product Management or as Product Owner ideally in an agile and fast-paced environment
- You have a strong sense of commitment and ownership and you know how to prioritise tasks in an analytical manner
- You know how to translate business requirements and get your team excited for these
- You can work independently and you are not afraid to try out new ideas
- You are fluent in English and preferably also know (some) German
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation