As a (Senior) Marketing Manager you will be the company’s first marketing hire reporting to the CEO. The ideal candidate has extensive hands on B2B experience and will lead the efforts across all aspects of demand generation, marketing operations, digital marketing, events and communications while shaping the Receeve brand as we continue our growth trajectory. You enjoy building the foundation to drive awareness of a disruptive industry solution and helping to educate the market and clients on how an innovative approach can improve their business.
Let’s look at the challenges in more detail
Marketing Operations: You own all of the sales and marketing systems (e.g. websites, marketing and sales automation systems such as Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Zoom Webinar)
Demand Generation: You leverage marketing tools to implement a digital demand generation strategy and execute lead generation programs.
Communications: You build and execute a communications strategy that successfully raises Receeve’s profile, positioning the brand as the innovative leader in technology-led collections.
Solution Marketing: You develop and ensure adoption of a differentiated ’why Receeve’ narrative for our solutions. Develop a deep understanding of non-performing loans and collections technology to build differentiated messaging and engaging content.
This is what you bring along:
- You have previously worked in a B2B Marketing role
- You have experience in digital demand generation developing, implementing and optimizing lead generation programs across channels and using ABM strategies
- You demonstrate a high proficiency with a variety of commonly used marketing tools
- You are expert in creating content and working with product, demand generation and sales enablement
- You are familiar with developing strategies for increasing awareness across a variety of channels including digital and social media, analysts and industry influencers
- You are a creative and innovative thinker with a “can-do” attitude, proactive problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment – it never gets boring here!
Does this sound like your next career step?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!