We are looking for highly experienced support to build up our Sales Department. Are you thrilled to tackle the European market with our innovative debt servicing software?
This will be your mission
- You build strong relationships and partnerships with our enterprise customers (e.g. banks, energy- and telecommunications provider), identify business opportunities and lead contract negotiations to drive towards closing.
- You play an important role in developing, implementing and maintaining creative sales strategies and identify areas of improvement.
- You track sales activities and create reports by analyzing and summarizing information that can be used for strategic decision making.
- You present the company at sales events and conferences and position the company as the market leader, gaining trust from our clients.
- You mentor team members, help build up the team and manage them towards becoming a successful sales unit.
- Networking: It’s easy for you to build up relationships with different kinds of people and you are comfortable going into relationships cold.
- Communication: You are able to inspire and convince others.
- Drive: You want to push projects and bring along the necessary ambition and motivation.
- Passion: You are thrilled to work in Sales and you stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards.
- Assertiveness: You don’t need to take the easiest path and challenge the business with your new ideas.
- Multilingualism: English is a must-have, German would be desirable and Swedish would be a bonus on top!
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- An office in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- Flat hierarchy and lots of autonomy and ownership
- 30 days paid vacation
- Free drinks and fruits
- Flexible working hours
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV incl. availability and salary expectation