We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our core Debt Servicing Platform. The platform has taken queues from other financial services infrastructural platforms and is built upon a next-generation, primarily serverless stack. We don’t need you to have domain knowledge. In fact, inspiration for solving these problems is coming from completely different industries, but we would like you to have experience working with event-driven, messaging-based systems or platforms.
The job is located in Hamburg, Germany. We are currently a small, highly-motivated team with experienced founders.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements is a plus.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficient experience using ReactJS or other advanced frameworks.
- Proficient experience with API design
- Development experience for sites that are responsive
- Understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Experience with third-party API’s
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Baseline building in cloud-based ecosystems like AWS
- A chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe
- To work in the heart of Hamburg in a very international team
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders
- A high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment
- As we grow, we will have more benefits, but right now it’s about being in at the first days to truly architect and build a next-generation platform