re:ceeve is seeking an VP Marketing (f/m/d) to join our growing sales team.
re:ceeve is a well funded FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their dent on the world and in the collections space. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt credit lifecycle management and take it in a new direction by automating obsolete processes using AI and harvesting data to impact the top line. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on software sales versus collection fees. We also help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow re:ceeve with us:
VP Marketing (f/m/d)
As the Marketing VP you will steer the company’s marketing strategy and report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate has extensive hands-on B2B experience and will lead the efforts across all aspects of demand generation, marketing operations, digital marketing, events and communications while shaping the re:ceeve brand as we continue our growth trajectory. You enjoy building the foundation to drive awareness of a disruptive industry solution and helping to educate the market and clients on how an innovative approach can improve their business.
Let’s look at the challenges in more detail
- Marketing Operations: You own all of the sales and marketing systems (e.g. websites, marketing and sales automation systems such as Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, LinkedIn Campaigns, Company Blog, Newsletters, Content Offerings, Zoom Webinars, etc.)
- Demand Generation: You leverage marketing tools to implement a digital demand generation strategy and execute lead generation campaigns, leveraging account-based marketing and other enterprise-focused, data-driven marketing techniques across channels.
- Communications: You build and execute a communications strategy that successfully raises re:ceeve’s profile, positioning the brand as the innovative leader in technology-led collections. You are responsible for developing the correct messaging for our solutions and constantly adapt it to fit the market.
- Solution Marketing: You develop and ensure adoption of a differentiated ’why re:ceeve’ narrative for our solutions, based on a deep understanding of non-performing loans and collections technology.
- You have a minimum of 6+ years in B2B marketing roles, ideally also in companies selling financial solutions and services
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably German
- You have a strong record in digital demand generation developing, implementing and optimizing lead generation programs across channels and using ABM strategies
- You have worked with or for a high growth enterprise SaaS business in Europe
- You demonstrate a high proficiency with a variety of commonly used marketing tools
- You are an expert in creating content and working with product, demand generation and sales enablement
- You are familiar with developing strategies for increasing awareness across a variety of channels including digital and social media, and among industry influencers
- You are a creative and innovative thinker with a “can-do” attitude, proactive problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment – it never gets boring here!
With us you will have:
- A chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg (Hafencity)
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes
- A high degree of ownership in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary and equity
- Remote-first work environment without need to relocate