We sat down with our Art-Director, Felix to discuss 10 very important and also not so important questions.
What are you doing at receeve?
I am an Art-Director, which means that I develop the visual style of the company and create different assets within this style. This can be video production, -animation, the layout of whitepapers, etc.
- Where are you located?
I live in Hamburg, Germany.
- How did you end up at receeve?
I was curious to learn something about the finance industry as well as to see how startups operate.
- Why did you choose to work for receeve and why work in collections?
Good question. I feel that the collections business has a certain stigma attached to it. With receeve I feel that we are actively working on changing that stigma, using innovative methods to modernise the industry, setting new and more customer-centric standards.
- What is your morning routine before starting your work?
Getting up 15 minutes before 9.00, brushing my teeth, stretching, …, and starting to work. I’m not exactly a morning person.
- Do you prefer remote work or going to the office?
I like to save a bit of time working from home but really appreciate still having the chance to go to the office every day and meet colleagues.
- Why are you working in a start-up?
I like the freedom of it. The tasks I perform here are very various and unique, which allows me to grow as a person as well.
- What does your perfect “Feierabend” (German term for time in the evening after work) look like?
Usually, I like to do sports after work or engage in my own, personal projects.
- With whom of the company would you like to switch jobs for one day?
I am happy and fulfilled with my position but switching locations with our Spanish or African colleagues could be interesting.
- Who would you like to nominate for the next interview?
Want to be part of our next remote team event?
Check out all the job postings on our careers page