Business Development Head (f/m/d)
As a Business Development Head (f/m/d) you report to Paul (CEO) and the Head of Sales. You are expected to work independently and drive strategy as well as the implementation of it for the whole business development. You own the budget and the business plan with its strategy of your department. You know how to sniff out the partnering requests that are going to derail you from your mission and spot the ones that can take our business to the next level. You play the role of the connector, connecting the right people together and driving a deal through our completion. The art of partnering is determining successfully when to pursue opportunities and invest the time versus the hard call of saying “no”. Further, you fill the gap between the status quo and the company goals. You determine which companies are able to help receeve to achieve the goals.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow receeve with us:
Business Development Head (f/m/d)
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to achieve business goals and implement policies that support the expansion of receeve.
- You guide objectives in a long-term business plan and bring new initiatives to meet receeve’s needs and requirements. Further, you assure marketing strategies being adopted and give input.
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of receeve and our brand.
- You drive sales and client-relationship management ensuring a professional collaboration among partners, also handling contractual matters.
- With your analysis on competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- You calculate the customer base and make plans to increase it by making contingencies for expansion plans, and preparing to take the initiative when the plans are due.
- You develop sales materials, create and implement sales processes and help to strategically steer the direction of the company and positioning of the product from a sales perspective. You investigate expected challenges and research ways to mitigate risk and keep the senior management updated on your progress here.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- You prove persistence and solution-oriented thinking in your daily actions.
- You are able to make hard decisions.
- You can quickly learn about and develop deep expertise in the product receeve is selling.
- You are able to build and lead a team.
- You have excellent team working skills and you know how to collaborate with Product, Marketing and Finance.
- You have excellent networking and communication skills – especially with external customers. English is a must and German highly beneficial.
- You understand how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- You keep yourself updated on Best-Practices when it comes to software and automation platforms for sales purposes.
With us you will have:
- A chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- A high degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.