HR Working Student (f/m/d) Recruitment 15-20h
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
- Full recruitment life-cycle: You support the recruiting processes from end-to-end (screening applications, organizing processes and interviews, taking part in interviews) as well as supporting on- and off-boarding and be involved in the continual improvement of these processes.
- Hire the best: You’ve got a real interest in staying in the know with technology and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can to further grow our business.
- Data-driven: You are keen on improving our recruitment processes and you will think with a data-first approach.
- You are interested in discovering different sourcing channels (a.g. agencies, job boards or databases) to find candidates.
- You are studying Business Administration, (Business) Psychology or a similar course with focus on HR.
- You already have some experience in recruiting e.g. via internships, preferably in startups or a similar high-growth environment.
- You have strong communication skills in English and German, love working with people and are good at building rapport with employees.
- You’re organised, self-driven, goal oriented and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You understand that we hire for fit and compatibility as much as we do so for skills.
- You are a creative and innovative thinker who likes to have fun, is easy to get along with and comes up with interesting ways to drive culture.
We are at an early stage startup but are preparing for rapid growth, and here at re:ceeve you’ll
- Have a chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe.
- Work in the heart of Hamburg or remote in a very international team.
- Have a flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics.
- Have a high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Have the option for full-time employment if you wish.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.