HR Working Student (f/m/d) 20h
re:ceeve is a well funded FinTech start-up based in Hamburg, run by seasoned founders. We believe that our software has the potential to completely disrupt credit lifecycle management. Further, we want to reimagine the industry ground up based on software sales versus collection fees. We also help our clients drive customer retention and loyalty first and with transparency, we want to clean up a business with a horrible image.
We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow re:ceeve with us:
HR Working Student (f/m/d) 20h
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll support the recruiting process from end-to-end, active sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent including on- and offboarding and be involved in the continual improvement of this process.
- Hire the best: You’ve got a real interest in staying in the know with technology and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can to further grow our business.
- Data-driven: You are keen on improving our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
- You are interested in discovering different sourcing channels (e.g. agencies, job boards or databases) to find candidates.
- You have the chance to shape the team and culture of a fast growing startup.
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in working together: We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other and share best practices to make the entire organization stronger.
- You’re enrolled in a Bachelor or Master related to Business Psychology, HR Management, Business Administration or alike.
- You already have some experience in recruiting e.g. via internships, preferably in startups or a similar high-growth environment.
- You have strong communication skills in English and German, love working with people and are good at building rapport with employees.
- You’re organized, self-driven, goal oriented and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You understand that we hire for fit and compatibility as much as we do so for skills.
- You are a creative and innovative thinker but like to have fun, are easy to get along with and are comfortable organising team-building events and activities as well coming up with interesting ways to drive culture.
With us you will have…
- A high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment.
- The option of a full-time job after your studies.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- A very international, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg (St. Georg next to the central station).
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.