Product Owner (f/m/d)
As Product Owner (f/m/d) you’ll be working in tandem with Engineering in order to shape the future of the platform we are building. You’ll have an opportunity to shape a broad spectrum of features, work closely with experts to expand your knowledge and skills, and develop into an enterprise level Product Manager. You’ll report to our Product Owner. You can work in our office in Hamburg or remote.
- Develop the “pitches” that go into our Product Development Planning.
- Work closely with UX/UI to deliver user-friendly Product solutions.
- Test new features and enhancements before they are available for users.
- Gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and share them with the interested teams.
- Effectively communicate the Product vision to the technical team.
- Create and maintain internal Product documentation.
- Measure and evaluate how the product is used and if it solves the right problem.
- Keep the end-user needs in mind and and pass them on the Team in a clear and comprehensive manner.
To be successful
- You must have strong communication and storytelling skills.
- You must bring attention to detail.
- You must be execution oriented.
- You must be able to self-organize and work independently.
Must-Haves / Requirements
- Minimum 1-3 year of experience in the software development industry.
- Subject matter expertise in in B2B-SaaS, ideally Fin-Tech.
- Chance to re-shape the future of the debt collection industry.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Work as part of a very international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes. High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.