Sales Development Intern (f/m/d)
re:ceeve is disrupting the collections industry. We like to compare re:ceeve’s model to Tesla. If you see a Tesla on the road you’ll see 4 wheels, 4 doors and a steering wheel, but if you get in and step on the gas you know you’re driving the future. You don’t see that it is built differently but once you use it, you feel the innovation. The re:ceeve platform does the same for collections. Key functionality our clients expect is built in, fully automated, digital, and can be fully autonomous – and it does this for early stage collections as well for the assignment and discharge of debt – all in one platform.
One platform for everything from building strategy to building the workflows, integrations and communication messages aggregates the strategy and execution functions. We minimize not only time to recover but also improve performance due to the ability to build, test and execute recursive strategies simultaneously on the platform. You do not need an IT department to implement or update the platform and employees at our clients love the flexibility and simplicity it offers. Ultimately, you get a one-stop, future-proof solution to remedy all your needs in your collections value chain at a significantly better price point delivering almost immediate ROI.
As a Sales Development Intern (f/m/d), you’ll assist the Sales and Implementation team directly in partnership development and winning deals. There are a wide-variety of activities that go into growing a successful business that we want you to contribute towards. During this internship, you’ll learn about all the factors involved in building a successful business from the ground up.
- Engage new customers: Execute outbound prospecting campaigns (email, cold calls, video-mails, social selling etc.) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets.
- Sales Funnel Management: You respond to, engage with and qualify both inbound and outbound leads.
- Deliver Results: Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
- Project Management: You participate in projects and sales initiatives such as webinars, preparations and contribute to the success of projects.
- Konwledge Management: You interface with the marketing department and help support knowledge transfer.
- You are a recent graduate or currently in the last year of your studies with a solid academic record.
- Ideally, you already gained experience in B2B sales.
- You are a team player who is self-dependent, likes to make quick decisions and supports goal-oriented work.
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment, as well as strong analytical and networking skills.
- You demonstrate deep interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking.
- You know your way around GSuite, Keynote, and/or Office365.
- You have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), any other language is a plus.
We are at an early stage but are preparing for rapid growth, and here at re:ceeve you’ll
- Have a chance to re-shape the future of debt in Europe.
- Work in the heart of Hamburg or remote in a very international team.
- Have a flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics.
- Have a high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Have the option for full-time employment if you wish.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.