As Solution Architect (f/m/d) you’ll be focusing on third-party, customer-facing work and you will work to improve our delivery capability. You’ll have an opportunity to work in a highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts and other teams to both share and expand your knowledge and skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
- Communicating with clients to determine how to accelerate their integrations
- Developing and maintaining client-related features and integrations
- Development of features to ensure smoother client onboarding
- Development of features that enable client success to do their work more effectively
- Interfacing with Product and rest of the development team to ensure necessary changes in other systems are known
- Reporting of progress of development
To be successful:
- You must have strong communication skills
- You must pay attention to details
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details and have flexibility solving
- You must understand and use common Design Patterns
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements:
- 4 years in a development role where there was heavy client interaction
- 3 years in backend style development
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Uses common Design Patterns
You will have stronger chances if you:
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Architecture
- Worked with streams
- Built in AWS infrastructure
- Worked with the Serverless paradigm
- Built in microservices
- Chance to re-shape the future of debt collection in Europe.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Work as part of a very international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.