We sat down with one of our Business Development Representatives, Milica to discuss 10 very important and also not so important questions.
1. What are you doing at receeve?
I am a BDR 🦄 I spend my days doing a lot of research on different companies, then I try to personalise the approach when reaching out to them – I tend to send out a video or a personalised GIF to try to spark-up a conversation – anything to make the message fun and the topic relevant for potential clients.
2. Where are you located?
Madeira, Portugal 🇵🇹
3. How did you end up at receeve?
I was looking for a start-up that has interesting people that I can learn from, that supports remote work and has a kick-a** product.
4. Why did you choose to work for receeve and why work in collections?
- People – bright, sharp, innovative minds to learn from and forward-thinking culture.🧠
- Super valuable product 📈
- Remote work 🌴
I was surprised how digital transformation in collections can have a massive impact on the entire organisation. I’m all for that “wow-moment” when people realise what technology can do for their business and make the day-to-day run smoother. And collections are in-need of a make-over! 🤷🏻♀️
5. What is your morning routine before starting your work?
Just sitting on my balcony with a cup of coffee, some music + structuring my day ☕️
6. Do you prefer remote work or going to the office?
7. Why are you working in a start-up?
There is something about being thrown into the 🔥 that does wonders for your personal development + the diversity of responsibilities + the passion & energy you feel when everyone shares a common goal of building the business.
8. How does your perfect “Feierabend” (German term for time in the evening after work) look like?
Hitting the gym and a nice home-cooked meal are a must👩🏼🍳 and depending on the mood – I might play Call of Duty on Playstation, watch a documentary or play tennis.🎾
9. With whom of the company would you like to switch jobs for one day?
I’d like to switch jobs with Peer our Senior Vice President of Operations – Would love to work as closely as he does with our new and existing partners, get in on the action of managing multiple projects and expectations at the same time. Peer I don’t know how you do it!
10. Who would you like to nominate for the next interview?
Drum roll pleaseeee 🥁 Raoul van Lennep – you are next!
Want to be part of our next remote team event? Check out all the job postings on our careers page