We sat down with one of our Solution Consultants, Alvaro to discuss 10 very important and also not so important questions.
1. What are you doing at receeve?
I am a Solution Consultant, which means that I support in the implementation of new customers with receeve.
2. Where are you located?
I am located in Madrid, Spain.
3. How did you end up at receeve?
I was looking for a remote opportunity within the fintech space, and when I saw receeve I knew this was a great opportunity.
4. Why did you choose to work for receeve and why working in collections?
I loved the possibility of working in a new fintech space that I did not know. Furthermore, being able to join a company on a stage where it’s experiencing such growth is really exciting. Also the company culture and being able to work with people from different places was a great plus.
5. What is your morning routine before starting your work?
I wake up at 7:00 a.m. and go swimming. Then I have breakfast and I am ready to go.
6. Do you prefer remote work or going to the office?
I prefer remote work. I have gotten used to working completely remote for the last few years and I find the opportunity exciting to work from different places.
7. Why working in a Start-up?
I like being part of an organisation that is really high paced and where you face constant challenges. This allows you to be learning and evolving constantly.
8. How does your perfect “Feierabend” (German term for time in the evening after work) look like?
I try to disconnect, and depending on the day of the week I might go to do some sport, go out for dinner with friends or just chill at home.
9. With whom of the company would you like to switch jobs for one day?
Manoj, to see how he is able to handle so many feature ideas and at the same time solve all the questions we bring up to him.
10. Who would you like to nominate for the next interview?
Want to be part of our next remote team event? Check out all the job postings on our careers page